Sunday, June 21, 2009

Being a Mommy is Great!!!!

This past week has been going good. It's getting easier to get up with her in the middle of the night, but don't get me wrong, I'm still tired! She's eating every 3 hours during the day and about every 4 hours during the night. It's weird, but it gives me a little more time to sleep. Willie is getting up with me, sometimes, and helping me out with the diaper changing. He's pretty good at it! She's eating great and sleeping great, too!
Today she got her third bath at home. I'm doing my best to keep her warm and to make it a "fast bath", but it's hard. Her belly button scab is almost off. Since she had the IVs through her belly button, the nurses said that it would probably take a couple extra days for it to fall off.She already holds her sucker in her mouth when we put it up to her mouth. Not all the time, but most of the time. She is growing so much, even in the past couple of days. I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful baby girl! She has brown hair, dark blue eyes, and makes the cutiest little faces and sounds in the world!

And I can't forget my favorite nephew...Kylar. He was
such a big boy through all of this. What a trooper!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Paige, she is so sweet! Congratulations!