Monday, June 1, 2009

School's Out for Summer

Ok, so I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted last, but I've been busy. You know, school and everything. Now that school is out, I'm free to blog.

Officially, I now have a year of teaching under my belt. Kellie, you better watch out, I'm going to pass you! I had a great first year, not too much that I couldn't handle. I had a great class and hope that I get a class like that every year.

Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks and due any day. I've gained 27 pounds and have dilated to a 1. We're on our way! But then again, I could stay here for 2 more weeks. We have done the child birthing classes and pretty sure that I'm prepared to have this baby. That is, until we are driving down the highway on our way to the hospital. That's when I'll be freaking out!

Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. We didn't do a lot. We lounged around the house and Willie cooked steak, baked potato, and sausage on the grill. And of course, our cake. It was great! It was exactly the way that I wanted to spend the day. Now, today, I have to get busy and get things cleaned and washed. We are trying to get ready for a garage sale and hopefully we'll have it sometime in July. This house needs to be cleaned!!!

Well, for how long it's been since I've posted, I don't have much to say. All I can say is that I'm now ahead of you, Sister!

Well, until next time…

No comments: