Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a Krazy Month

Let me start by apologizing for not posting a blog in I don't know how long. I'm so sorry.

For the past two weeks, I have had in-service for the start of the new school year. Talk about tired and overwhelming. I don't think I have had so much information put into my brain at one time as I've had these past two weeks. But I'm doing better now...well, nervous now. We start school on Monday and talk about first year teacher nerves. I have them, bad. Everyone that I talk to says that it will be fine and I'll be a great 3rd grade teacher, but I'm starting to doubt myself. I hope that I can do this.

We finally got everything moved into the new house and we have just now got everything unpacked. There are a couple of boxes still, but not enough to worry about. They are mostly Willie's stuff that need to go in the storage, just not enough time to get it done. We are enjoying the new house: 1. it's bigger, 2. it's not even 2 minutes from the school, 3. it takes Willie about 10 minutes to get to work. He gets to sleep in an hour and 15 minutes later. That's exciting for him.

Well, I'll try to get better at this, but no promises.

So, until next time...

1 comment:

The Rodriguez's said...

Miss ya Sis! I can't wait to see your new house. Don't worry about school - you'll be a great teacher!